Sunday, May 01, 2005

my recovery is going strong

my clean date is December 2, 2004. tomorrow i will have 5 months clean. in the last 5 months i have had more major life changes happen to me than in the last 5 years of my using. my girlfriend and i have seperated and are steadily growing further and further apart. she has caused and still causes me an extreme amount of pain and suffering, but today i feel that im not a bad person and i no longer have to submit to her abuse. i do deserve better!! im still writing on the first step, about my powerlessness and unmanagability, and i have come to learn more about myself than i really wanted to know. i guess ignorance really is bliss. im feeling good about my recovery, today, i feel that i have something to give back to the newcomer. my name is marcel and i am an addict.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home